The Over Time tool requires dates and scores in your data ie. Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) or 1-5 star ratings.
The Over Time analytic tool shows you the score over time in your data. It will help highlight the themes that have contributed to the changes in score.
Over time has 2 sections
Top section: Score over time
- Click a time period to see more details about it below, hoving over it will show the exact score
- Overtime will compare the selected time period to the previous one, unless you select the two time periods using the options at the bottom
- To change the time period to weeks, months, quarters, biannually or 90 days rolling using the options button.
Bottom section: Themes that caused the change in score
- The waterfall graph will show what themes caused an increase in the score (green) or a decrease in the score (red)
- The total change of all the themes will add up to the total difference in score
- A positive theme like Good experience can cause a negative change by fewer people mentioning it, or the score of people mentioning it becoming less positive (or becoming negative)
- You can click on any base theme to see it's sub-themes
Other helpful articles