Monthly/Weekly reporting using Answers
Answers is Thematic's new beta feature that allows you to ask questions and get generated Answers. This can save you time and provide some useful insights for regularly scheduled reporting. Here are some example questions you can use to generate answers for your report using your time frame. To learn more about Answers, visit this help article.
Notes: This is currently in beta for a limited set of users. If you are interested in joining the beta, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
What did users say in August 2023?
- Asking a general question can give a high level explanation of the data. You can copy the explanation and paste it into any other document.
What issues did users have in August 2023?
- Asking about issues will generate a more actionable summary which focuses on the problems in your data. Categories: issue is metadata generated by Thematic. You can also ask about Questions and Requests.
- You can click on any of the blue themes to get a more specific summary of them. The example comments can help find relevant examples to include in your reporting
What are the most common issues this quarter compared to last quarter?
What are the most common issues this month compared to last month?
- You can get an explanation about new changes this month or quarter.
- You can also change from "issues" to "requests" or "questions"
How do users talk about playing videos in August 2023 compared to July 2023?
- You can ask about specific features or themes in one time period compared to another to get an explanation
- Use "create suggestion" to help inspire possible fixes or next steps you can suggest for problems