The Theme Cloud analytic tool displays the base themes in your data in a word cloud that's color-coordinated to the calculated sentiment. If your data hasn't had sentiment enabled it will be hidden.
- Base themes are displayed by the biggest volume and are
color-codedto represent their positive, neutral or negative sentiment.
- Green represents a positive sentiment
- Grey represents a neutral sentiment
- Red represents a negative sentiment
- The total number of responses is displayed about the word cloud.
- The exact number of responses for each theme is written in brackets and you can mouse over each base theme to see the volumes of its sub-themes.
- To see data examples of a base or sub-theme in the right section click on the themes name.
Other helpful articles