Themes or Sentiment
- Base themes are displayed by the biggest volume and are
color-codedto represent their positive, neutral or negative sentiment. What is Thematic sentiment?
- Green represents a positive sentiment
- Grey represents a neutral sentiment
- Red represents a negative sentiment
- The total number of responses is displayed about the word cloud.
- The exact number of responses for each theme is written in brackets and you can mouse over each base theme to see the volumes of its sub-themes.
- To see data examples of a base or sub-theme in the right section click on the themes name.
- Filtering adds arrows to themes which have a statistically significant increase or decrease in frequency in the filtered set of data compared to the average.
- An up arrow indicates an increase in frequency.
- A down arrow indicates a decrease in frequency.
- Adding an orange filter will add another word cloud below the first one for the orange filtered set of data.
- The data examples will show examples from both filtered sets of data for the selected theme, and downloading comments will detail what filters have been applied
Other helpful articles