Viewer & Analyst user guide
Welcome to Thematic
Thematic will help you process and understand your customer feedback in new and exciting ways.
This page serves as a guide for all the resources available to you in this Knowledgebase and will help get you started using Thematic.
If you ever have questions that you can't find answers to here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help however we can.
The only difference between a Viewer and Analyst account is the ability to download data from Thematic, otherwise they are identical.
- How to accept your invitation to Thematic
- Where do I log into Thematic
- How do I change my Thematic password
- Reporting incidents of concern
Analyzing your data using Thematic
This knowledgebase has articles describing all the Thematics analytic tools and we recommend starting with these
- A summarized view of Thematics analytics on your data.
- Insight report
- A curated a list of interesting and meaningful insights found in your data.
- A word cloud of the themes Thematic has identified in your data.
- How to use Thematic filters
- Filters help you get deeper insights into your data and are valuable for the Comparison and Impact tool.
- The Comparison tool lets you compare the frequency of themes in different sections of your data.
- Impact (requires scores in your data)
- The Impact tool shows you the themes which have the biggest effect on the scores in your data.
- Sharing Thematic visualizations
- How to easily share Thematic visualizations with people who do and don't have access to your Thematic.
- What are base and sub-themes
- A description of what base and sub-themes are and how Thematic uses them.
- What is statistical significance in Thematic
- A description of the statistical significance Thematic uses to help you find meaningful insights.
- Thematic blog
- Updated frequently with articles about data analysis and Natural Language Processing (NLP).