How to delete a user
1. Log into Thematic, open the top-right drop-down menu and select Manage users.
If you don't see a Manage users option in the menu you haven't been given permission to modify users. Check with your organization's administrator or reach out to your contact at Thematic if you're interested in managing users.
2. Click on a user to open and edit their permissions.
3. Click the red delete button in the bottom left to delete the user.
- Deleting a user won't remove their access to any other organizations they are members of. It will only revoke access to the organization you're currently in.
- If a user is subscribed to any Thematic email digests, they will continue to receive those digests. They must be unsubscribed from email digests separately.
- It is possible to delete your own administrator account and lock yourself out. Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org to regain Administrative access to your Thematic.