Thematic offers three distinct types of user seats, each tailored to varying responsibilities and access within the platform.
Note: These seat types are defined within your contracts only. If you have questions about your allocation or need to add more seats, contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.
Core User Seat:
This refers to individuals who are granted accounts that can access the Analysis tools, Answers, and the capability to create and manage Dashboards. They could also have access for User and Dataset administration, as well as other administrative functionalities.
- Themes Editing: Can create and edit themes within the platform.
- User/Dataset Administration: Can manage user accounts, datasets, and other administrative functions
- Analysis Tools: Can use the Analysis tools with the ability to download data and make changes
- Answers: Can use Answers for deeper analysis
- Dashboards: Can view and create new dashboards
Explorer User Seat:
This refers to individuals with accounts that can access Answers and view Dashboards. Unlike Core users, they do not have the ability to create or edit themes, manage users, or use advanced Analysis tools.
- Answers: Can use Answers for data insights
- Dashboards: Can have access to view and interact Dashboards
Viewer User Seat:
This refers to individuals granted that can view Dashboards. Similar to Explorer users, they do not have access to advanced Analysis tools or the ability to create or edit themes.
- Dashboards: Can view Thematic Dashboards