Comparison has 3 sections,
- The left section shows the volume of the base themes in your data and the total volume of your data.
- The middle section shows the volume of the sub-themes in a base theme.
- The right section shows data examples of a theme, which can be scrolled through.
- To see the sub-themes of a base theme, click on the base theme's name.
- To see a theme's exact volume, mouse over it.
- To see data examples of a base or sub-theme, click on the theme's name.
- To see more information about a data example (all tagged themes or score), click on it.
By default themes are sorted by the biggest volume, but you can change that using the Options. Comparison difference can be used when filters are applied to sort by the greatest difference in individual theme volume.
- Orange bars show the theme volume for the second filtered set of data.
- Mousing over a theme will show if the difference in volume in both filtered sets of data is statistically significant.
- The data examples will have two sections, one for each filtered set of data. Downloading theme data this way will give you an option for either filtered set of data.
- Themes will be sorted by greatest volume difference, which you can change using the options.
Other helpful articles