Comparison has 3 sections
- The left section shows the base themes in your data and the total volume of your data.
- The middle section shows the sub-themes of the selected base theme.
- The right section shows data examples of the selected theme, which can be scrolled through.
- To see any theme's exact volume, mouse over it.
- To see the sub-themes of a base theme, click on the base theme's name.
- To see data examples of a base or sub-theme, click on the theme's name.
- To see more information about a data example (eg. the themes it was tagged with and additional information like score or region), click on it.
By default themes are sorted by the biggest volume, but you can change that using the Options. Comparison difference can be used when filters are applied to sort by the greatest difference in a themes volume in both filtered sets of data.
- Adding an orange filter will add orange bars that show the themes volume in the orange filtered set of data.
- Mousing over a theme will show if the difference in volume in both filtered sets of data is statistically significant.
- The data examples can be changed to show examples from either filtered set of data, change between them by clicking the filter color at the top of the section. Downloading theme data with two filters applied will give an option for either filtered set of data.
- Themes will be sorted by greatest volume difference, which you can change using the options.
Other helpful articles